The main idea behind the formation of the company Knigo Prima (“Book” – records, “Prima” first) in the nineties of the last century was to establish a company that provides accounting and finance services to small and medium sized enterprises, companies that were just established in our country. At that time we were working and living in a society where companies needed new insights, and the goal of our team of five was to put the company on a stable baseline, within the scope of its registered business and deliver accounting and services that are based on:
- proper transmission of the truth;
- performing activities according to own convictions;
- assurance that the tasks set will be performed;
- willingness to recognize and protect customer interests;
- genuine commitment to work for the good of others;
- perform strictly to set tasks with respect to the potential consequences;
- dignity / courtesy / tolerance and ability to comply;
- compliance with the regulations and performance of activities related to social interest;
- Equal treatment of people and phenomena;
- impartiality and honesty
We started in the distant 1990 to do accounting services first for three firms. Over the years clients have multiplied. At that time our biggest challenge was processing 6 (six) years of documentation for Kindergarten 11th October.
In 1998, we opened our own e-mail address email@example.com, where we were able to recognize and use the benefits of email, and internet access made our work easier several times.